Monday, April 7, 2008

Caddy is back

The caddy is back and sporting a new front rack and fork. The same rack as the dirt rag test bike that got totalled. If you haven't seen it go to dirt rag and read about it. Good read and a reminder to where your helmet!! Our Monday rides are getting longer today was 12 miles and right at an hour. Good job guys! My total for the year is at about 1000 and just went past the 500 mile mark on the San Jose. Not much on the mountain bikes this year. Thursday I plan to ride the long way home and hit some trails. At the rate work is going I may have a lot more time on my hands. Things work out, can't worry about what I can't change,One day at a time. Maybe this will be the year I have enough time to go on a tour?

Oh I should have my panniers tomorrow, Baggens from Rivendale. Should really make the bike look sharp and of course practical!

jimbo

No comments: