Sunday, February 3, 2008

More of the same 2



Another weekend of snow removal and snowshoeing. Some day we will go out and not have to break trail. Kind of boring weekend except we did see a moose while we were out. I am also getting more use out of the studded tyres. At some point I should be posting a story about an epic ride. I may not be riding as much as other people claim to but, I feel as though I am maintaining fitness and when the weather breaks I will be ready to ride. I havn't drove to work yet 23 days so far. A couple of days were really shitty I guess. Shitty, challanging whats the differance. I know it took more effert and I wasn't white knuckling the stearing wheel of my truck. I was riding and the unplowed bike path felt like riding trails. Real sketchy trails. All good.

jimbo

No comments: