Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Positive ranting today!







Two days and two posts! I have had lots to write just not any ambition as no one really reads this but me. The summer is fast fleeting and there are so many places I still want to ride. Been riding the new 29er a bit and still the Sojourn to work. The mileage has been down a bit this year on the bikes and up on the hiking. The picture of the bike in the house is stupid but, does show the bag set up. Not too keen on the handle bar bag on the mountain bike works much better on the Paramount. The seat bag is huge! And not really noticed while riding. The frame pack is the real jewel in this set up as it keeps the weight lower and items like the camera, gps and food close at hand. All of these bags are Jandd and are very well made and durable.






Just discovered that there are several permanents near the cabin and there is to be a partial rando series next year! Yea! I am so excited this is what I am gearing the Paramount for. I have also been getting the 29er set up for longer rides and overnighters. Haven't done any yet nor have I gone touring but, everyday I get a little closer.






Triumph has been at Moto-tech for the last two weeks waiting for a sprocket. What a pain in the ass. Luckily for me and them I have so many toys to play with I haven't really missed it other than more room in the garage. I have some plans to use it for planing routes for RUSA think I might try organizing a permanent or two. If that goes well than may look into being the RBA here. As no one else is really doing anything.






more later






jimbo

1 comment:

Jason Karp said...

Nice blog Jimbo-are you going to write up something about your ride in Montana this weekend? It was great riding with you-hope to see you out there again!