Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Ride 1


Didn't take any pictures this weekend as I was either too busy or having to much fun. I am happy to report that the monster meats worked great as there was little snow and lots of ice to ride in. By far the best riding I have ever done in the snow. The tires are 2.1 inch. Nokians with lots of studs. The bead is really stiff I used a motorcycle tire iron to put them on. They are too stiff a side wall to use a normal lever. I broke one then changed my plan. My mileage is unknown and not really important as the short 45 min. ride was a good work out. I will not be able to ride up there for the next few weeks but, will of course continue the commute. Looking forward to the days getting longer soon. Till next time.


The picture is from last weekend but we did hike up this ridge again this weekend.

Jimbo

No comments: