Friday, May 16, 2008

Day Off

Had today off not really planned, we are a little slow. Looks like I get two long weekends in a row. Tomorrow Paula and I are riding the ride for Independence. I have never done a charity ride and this looks like fun. Ace-Co the company I work for is trying to encourage employees to get in better shape and paid for my entry and five other co-workers. Several of our wives are also riding. That is the good news the bad is we are expecting record high temperatures 94 degrees. We have seasons here two damn hot and cold. What bike I will ride? Paramount, San Jose, Sojourn all are ready I will decide in the morning.

I was actually productive today and did about a full days yard work and went to RJM and got my computer issues solved. Not a big problem just needed some software so I could read XLS files. As a bonus I also got Word and power point. Guess if I go back to school I am ready. Like any tools you never know when you might need them. Will write a report on the ride maybe take some pictures if I ride a bike with a bag.

No comments: