Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just riding along

Rode to Idaho City Friday night and it went even better than the last trip up with more bags and stuff. Got a losing lottery ticket and a winner of an Ice Cream sandwich. I don't usually eat them but on these long rides in the heat they are a well deserved treat.

Saturday tried to fix the outside hydrant it is not fixed but it wasn't leaking either. Watched a lot of the Olympics and cleaned the shop. Yea I have needed to do that for a really long time. Late in the afternoon I rode the KLX to Bogus Basin just to make sure I knew which road to take on Sunday. I found it and it is a great route not the easy way to get to Boise but, very scenic. Paula had the camera in Montana so if you need to see what it looks like. Ride all over the place and it looks just like this , trees, sagebrush, oh pretty flower, sand, four wheeler, and oh look another hill. I like the IMBA slogan "long live long rides" or is it "live long because of long rides" ? Either way go ride till your tired eat Ice cream sandwiches and ride some more!

jimbo

No comments: